Royal Mail increasing the price of first class stamps
Royal Mail has announced that from Monday 2 October 2023, a price increase to some postal services.
- First class stamps will increase by 15 pence from £1.10 to £1.25
- Its most basic service, second class stamps will remain at the same price of 75 pence
The price increase will also affect both first and second class large letters.
- First class large letter prices will start from £1.95 up from £1.60
- Second class large letter prices starting from £1.55, 40 pence increase from its current price of £1.15
Some of the other Royal Mail services affected by these price rises include:
- Royal Mail Special Delivery Guaranteed
- Royal Mail Signed For Letters and Large Letters