Our office opening hours over Christmas and New Year are:
- Thursday 24 December: Closed
- Friday 25 December: Closed
- Monday 28 December: Closed
- Tuesday 29 December: Open, 9am to 5pm
- Wednesday 30 December: Open, 9am to 5pm
- Thursday 31 December: Open, 9am to 5pm
- Friday 1 January: Closed
All services will resume at 9am on Monday 4 January 2021.
The Consumer Council is encouraging passengers due to travel over the festive period to plan in advance and be prepared, due to the impact of COVID-19 and EU Exit.
With the two-week circuit breaker now over, Northern Ireland consumers will be leaving their homes for some last minute Christmas shopping. Therefore, the risk of receiving a private Parking Charge Notice (PCN) has increased.
Advice for Northern Ireland consumers who are travelling to Europe including the Republic of Ireland and Great Britain. It includes the latest information for British passport holders, travelling through airports, driving in Europe, and travelling with pets and animals.