Know Your Consumer Rights
Tea/coffee registration from 10.30am - 11.00am
· How to protect yourself against online scams.
· How to protect your money when paying up front and waiting for goods to arrive.
· What to do when things go wrong with your computer, furniture or second hand car.
· What to do about poor workmanship in home improvements.
· Free resources, consumer information and lesson plans.
Presentations, interactive quiz, question and answer session with:
· Trading Standards Service
· The Consumer Council
Who the workshop is for:
This workshop will suit advice workers, literacy and numeracy tutors, family and health workers whose knowledge on consumer rights is limited. Members of the general public are also welcome to come along.
How to Book a Place
To book your FREE place, please contact Nóra Quigley at the Consumer Council on 028 9067 4803 or e-mail [email protected]