There are many ways you can cut your food shopping bills from planning your meals and writing a shopping list to reviewing deals on offer in store and only buying what you need.
Follow our food shopping tips to help you save money and reduce waste.
Before you go shopping:
- Do a stock take of your cupboards, fridge and freezer to see what you have.
- Plan the meals you are going to have for the week and think about using up leftovers.
- Make a shopping list and stick to it.
- Set yourself a target budget.
- Don’t go shopping on an empty stomach.
- Remember to take your bags for life.
For more useful tips and advice see our Food Shopping Guide