5 Power to the Pocket Workshops
- Date: 19th February 2016
- Venue: Range of dates and venues
- Invite Only: No
The Consumer Council are hosting five free workshops over the next six months for frontline workers in the community.
Shopping around, switching supplier and shopping with confidence are just some of the money-saving strategies we’ll be covering.
The workshops are specially designed for frontline workers in the community, voluntary and advice sector, family workers, older people’s representatives, MLA constituency office staff, social care workers and housing officers who provide advice and support to people, particularly those who are vulnerable.
The workshops are a great opportunity to pick up tips and practical resources as well as providing networking opportunities.
Dates, Time and Venues
Half day workshop (9.30am - 12.30pm):
- 18 September 2015 - NICVA Headquaters, Belfast
- 29 Ocotber 2015 - Ballymena North Business and Recreation Centre, Ballymena
- 26 November 2015 - Lisburn Central Library, Lisburn
- 28 January 2016 - Dobbin Community Centre, Armagh
- 19 February 2016 - Derry Central Library, Londonderry
To book your place:
To book your free place please contact Ronan Convery on (028) 9025 1651 or 0800 121 6022 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
As places are limited for each venue, please confirm your attendance as soon as possible and no later than two weeks prior to the event.