Energy Price Comparison
Our energy price comparison tool will enable you to compare electricity and gas tariffs for every supplier in Northern Ireland.To get started:
- If you can have a copy of your bill. This will provide information on your current tariff and how much you currently spend.
- Currently there are only two natural gas suppliers in the Greater Belfast area and therefore the price comparison tool for gas is only applicable to this area.
- The results provided are based on a unit for unit (sometimes called kw/h) comparison and do not include additional incentives. Don’t forget to check the incentives column and factor those into your calculations.
- If you want to stay with your current supplier, ask if there is a better deal.
- Select the ‘More Info’ tab on the ‘Results’ page to visit the supplier’s website and find out more about the tariff, unit rate and terms and conditions.
- Typically the best savings available are by switching both supplier and billing/payment method (eg Direct Debit and online billing).
- The results are estimated and give an indication of the options available. If you wish to switch, contact the company directly using the ‘More Info’ tab.
- Energy tariffs and incentives can change so check frequently to see if you can get a better deal.
- If you would like any further information or advice on switching energy supplier or you have a complaint please contact our Consumer Support team on
0800 121 6022 or see our ‘Switch On – Electricity and Gas’ guide.