Make a Complaint

We can investigate complaints about buses, trains, planes, ferries, natural gas, electricity, coal, water and postal services.

If you have contacted the company concerned and they have not solved the problem or you are not satisfied with their response, we may be able to help. We have the legal power to act on your behalf and investigate your complaint.

Make your complaint below or contact our Consumer Protection team on 0800 121 6022 or email [email protected]

(Please note: calls will be recorded in order to improve the quality of our service and for business purposes)

The Consumer Council can only investigate a complaint on your behalf if you have contacted the company concerned and are not satisfied with the response you received.
Nature of complaint
To help us investigate your complaint, please specify the following information:

  • When were you last in contact with the company? 
  • What information did the company provide you with?
26th June 2018