Understanding a Credit Report workshop - FULLY BOOKED
Sorry but this event is now fully booked
Do you want to find out how to help your clients or learners build a good credit history in these tough economic times? If so, come along to a free workshop on Friday 21 January 2011, 11.00 - 1.00pm. Tea/coffee registration from 10.30am
· Jimmy Hughes – Trading Standards Service
· James Jones – Experian
· Catherine Vint – Information Commissioners Office
· Carol Edwards – The Consumer Council
· What is a credit report and your rights explained.
· The truth about bad credit ratings and credit scores.
· How to check a credit report and how to correct mistakes.
· How to protect against ID fraud.
· Free resources and lesson plans.
Who the workshop is for
· This workshop will suit advice workers, literacy and numeracy tutors, family and health workers whose knowledge on credit reports is limited.
How to Book a Place
For more information, please contact Nóra Quigley at the Consumer Council on 028 9067 4803 or e-mail [email protected]